NEW STORY BULLION IN THE THORNS

*Bullion in the thorns*





A piece by *Kobby Dadzie*



 _*Season one*_



Episode one




 *NB* : All characters, names and story line is completely fictional,  resemblance to any persons in real life is completely coincidental ... Language use in this piece is basically English with a blend of jargon and vunacular





© *Powered by Trabea house* _2018_




***********************


 *Scene one*


Friends on meet up and discussion



 *Hakim* : Man I am in. Finally getting to meet my uncle and aunt abroad to talk about my late father's inheritance and deeds.




 *Akwasi:* Hakim you know my view about all this, it was stated clearly in your father's will that until you complete medical school non of your entitlement in his will should be given to you. At least you have a life, you can make your own. Your father's mansion and hotel you are so interested in might not bring much joy as you think.



 *Hakim:*  Akwasi I know, every family has greedy bastards and I will deal with them if they dare play tricks.



 *Akwasi:* Hakim listen to me, we are still young, it not advisable to die over a dead mans pride.



 *Hakim:* _(offended)_  Hey, It my father's reputation we talking about.



 *Akwasi:* I know, no offense but you need a friend who would tell you the hard truth. You uncle is very powerful so I advise you be very careful.

  Copyright reserved MaverickEntertainment © 2018

Comments

Popular Posts