IF I TELL YOU SAY I LOVE YOU ...YOU NEED TO READ THIS!

 IF I TELL YOU SAY I LOVE YOU ...
 February 3, 2018  Maverick Greatness
(EPISODE 3)

Jemila: Where are you going to again, I thought you just came back from work and supposed to rest for the day.
Ophelia: Yea, I am supposed to see you but I have a meeting to attend to today.
Jemila: What meeting?
Ophelia: Ah ah! Which one is what meeting? I thought I told you i just signed up for a unit in my church.
Jemila: Really, which unit is that?
Ophelia: Ushering unit.
Jemila: Hmmm, I didn’t know you want to take things of God seriously. Hope it is for the right reasons sha.
Ophelia: of course it is for the right reasons and besides, since I have been clubbing, I haven’t seen any serious guys asking me out. It is time to strategize on a new way to attract a decent man of my choice.
Jemila : And it is church you decided to go into.
Ophelia: Yes! because in the Presence of God, there is fullness of Joy.
Jemila: Hahahahaha. Ah Ophelia, you never cease to amaze me, so you now want to lure the men of God abi?
Ophelia: it is not luring,I am simply going into the house of God to do his bidding. Remember he said; seek ye the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you. So therefore, I am simply seeking him.
Jemila: by entering the ushering unit?
Ophelia: Yes, that is my own way of serving him.
Jemila: And advertising yourself.
Ophelia: ‘Maybe’ she said smiling as she got dressed. I am not married; I am still single, I need the world to know that I am available.
Jemila: ‘Nawa for you oooo. Make the man do show himself quick quick ooo’ she said as she helped zipped her native gown which she was wearing.
Ophelia: After she was done dressing up, she applied her make up and asked ‘how do I look? Atleast I didn’t wear anything to expose my body abi?
Jemila: But the dress is too tight na, it is bringing all your shape out.
Ophelia: Good, that is how I like it.
Jemila: For the men abi?
Ophelia: ‘Yes’ she said and bid her goodbye as she went to church.
==


Three days after Judith left Benicio, he met Helen who attended a meeting with him from another brand office and they started hanging out. After close of work that day, they met at a fastfood to eat.
Benicio: ‘How was your day’ he asked as soon as he was seated in the seat opposite her.
Helen: You know how the bank job is na, especially when I am the head of my operation.
Benicio: Marketing abi?
Helen: Yes.
Benicio: It must have been very stressful for you right.
Helen: ‘Stressful is an understatement’ they ordered what they want to eat and continued with their conversation.
Benicio: I understand, especially when you have been given a target for you and your team to reach.
Helen: it hasn’t been easy but we are trying sha.
Benicio: Thank God.
Helen: ‘What is it you said you wanted to talk to me about’ she asked as soon as their food was laid out for them on the table.
Benicio: I wanted to ask you if you are into any relationship.
Helen: No, I am not. Why?
Benicio: Because I am interested in this beautiful lady sitting right in front of me’ he said smiling.
Helen: Are you serious?
Benicio: Does it look to you like I am joking? Listen, I want to get to know you better if only you will allow me to. I am not coming in for relationship, I am coming for marriage.
Helen: ‘Wow’! She said shyly, ‘you are so blunt’.
Benicio: I am simply speaking my mind as a matter of fact.
Helen: Marriage right?
Benicio: Yes Marriage or are you into any relationship?
Helen: ‘No I am not’ she quickly said
Benicio: What do you say about my request?
Helen: Let us see how it goes from now on then.
Benicio: Is that a Yes?
Helen: Yes it is, let us get to know each other a little more before we talk about marriage.
Benicio: fine by me but be rest assured that I do not have time to waste but I am okay with us getting to know each other better.
Helen: Alright then.
==
Three Months later, Helen was worried that Benicio has not been saying anything concerning marriage and decided to ask him when he will be coming to make his intentions known.
Helen: Woke him up in the middle of the night for she spent the day in his apartment. ‘Ben’ she tapped him roughly ‘Wake up please, I want us to talk about something’.
Benicio: ‘What is it’ he said as he wiped his face with his hands ‘What is it’?
Helen: We need to talk about something.

Question: Is Ophelia using a better approach (Ushering) to attract men? Do you think Benicio is serious having a better relationship with Helen?
To be continued
Copyright reserved Maverick Entertainment©2018

Comments

Popular Posts