IF I TELL YOU SAY I LOVE YOU.....AMAZING STORY!

IF I TELL YOU SAY I LOVE YOU
 February  2, 2018  Maverick Greatness
(EPISODE 5) 

Ophelia: He won’t be.
Jemilia: Well, when we get there, you will cross the bridge.
Ophelia: Abi oooo.
One week later, Benicio got dressed for Sunday Service and went to church. While the service was going on. He couldn’t stop himself from staring at the beautiful Usher for she was an epitome of beauty and looking at the way she was dressed, he believed in his heart that she is from a good home and a decent person.
He watched how she ushered people in with smiles, how she listened attentively to the word of God, how she sang praise and worship, how she danced to the glory of God and was captivated. In his heart he said to himself, I have found the perfect woman of my dreams. I just need to know her a little more and find out more about her. After the Grace was said signifying the end of service, he quickly walked up to her.
Benicio: Hello, Good day to you.



Usher Lady: Good day sir, Ermm can I help you with something please?
Benicio: Please do not be offended can I have your digit please?
Usher Lady: ‘Alright, Please give me your phone’ she requested and immediately it was handed to her, she dialed her digit, gave it back to him and walked away without looking back.
Benicio: Collected his phone back and saved her number with beauty. He didn’t even get the chance to request for her name because she left before he could ask for it.
When he called reached home, he changed his outfit and went to visit his friend who lives alone.
Stanley: My man, how far.
Benicio: Omo, I dey fine jare. How was service today?
Stanley: it was awesome and yours?
Benicio: it was wonderful and I think I have met the one.
Stanley: What do you mean you think you have met the one?
Benicio: I think I have met the woman of my dreams.
Stanley: Hahahaha. You have met the one, how do you mean?
Benicio: I have met the woman I would want to spend the rest of my life with.
Stanley: But you said that when you met Ronke and Edith. You told me you have met the woman of your dreams when you met them.
Benicio: This one is different Stanley. She is beautiful and is very religious.
Stanley: Wait, what about Helen?
Benicio: We are no longer together.
Stanley: Why?
Benicio: She wasn’t up to my bed standard when it comes to bedmatics.
Stanley: Hahahaahaha. Ben! Ben! And you think this one will meet up to your criteria.
Benicio: I am positive she will.
Stanley: How do you mean when you don’t even know her.
Benicio: Because I feel it in my heart.
Stanley: Good luck to you then.
==
Ophelia: Jemila! Jemila she called out her roommate as soon as she stepped into her apartment. Jemila!
Jemila: Ophelia, which one is it this one you are shouting my name like you won a lottery.
Ophelia: ‘I have met him, I have met him Jemila’ she jumped and screamed, shouting ‘Thank you Jesus’. Thank God I went to church today ooo and thank God I joined the Ushering Unit some months back.
Jemila: ‘Who did you meet’ she asked because she was confused at what she was saying.
Ophelia: I met my husband.
Jemila: How did you know he is your husband?
Ophelia: He is oooo, I won’t let this one pass me by, whatever it takes, I am willing to do it and keep him.
Jemila: Who did you meet and how did you meet him?
Ophelia: I went to church this morning, doing the things of God and suddenly, I became uncomfortable; like someone has been looking at me. I decided to scan my environment and I saw this nice looking young man staring at me lustfully. I quickly acted like I didn’t know he was staring at me and switched on the good me mood.
Jemila: What do you mean the good you mood?
Ophelia: I acted like a very good Christian by listening to the word carefully, ushering men and women into the house of God with all smiles, if you see the way I danced eh! You won’t believe I danced like there was no tomorrow; even me sef, I never dance like that before.
Jemila: Because of a man?
Ophelia: Hmmm, you no wan hear the story again abi?
Jemila : Sorry! Oya continue, I won’t interrupt you again.
Opelia: As I was saying, after service; this young, handsome dude walked up to me and demanded for my number.
Jemila: Really, What is his name?
Ophelia: I didn’t wait to ask for his name.
Jemila: Why?
Ophelia: Because I didn’t want to look so cheap and desperate.
Jemila: Did he ask for your name?
Ophelia: I didn’t wait for him to.
Jemila: Why?
Ophelia: Because I didn’t give him a chance to.
Jemila: I don’t understand, What do you mean you didn’t give him a chance to?
Ophelia: I dialed my number, gave him his phone and walked away. Acting like I was going to attend to something urgent.
Jemila: Girl, na wa for you. You really have it planned out.

Question: Hmm… it’s getting hawt a lil bit! Huh?? Who is Benicio and Ophelia talking about? Do you think they are best match? Is Church a good place to meet your remaining half?
To be continued
Copyright reserved Maverick Entertainment ©2018

Comments

Popular Posts